How Do I Qualify for and Obtain a Tax Waiver?

January 9th, 2013

A waiver or statement of non-assessment is obtained from the county or City of St. Louis assessor if you did not own or possess personal property as of January 1.  You will need to contact the assessor in the county of your residence to request the statement of non-assessment and to be added to the assessment roll for the subsequent tax year.