Obtaining a property tax receipt or waiver

March 12th, 2013

Obtaining a property tax receipt

Property Tax Receipts are obtained from the county Collector, or City Collector if you live in St. Louis City,  in which the property is located and taxes paid.  You may click on this collectors link to access their contact information. If you did not file a Personal Property Declaration with your local assessor, and did not receive a Personal Property bill, you will need to file with your assessor’s office first. You may click on this assessors link to access their contact information.


A waiver or statement of non-assessment is obtained from the county or City of St. Louis assessor if you did not own or possess personal property as of January 1.  You will need to contact the assessor in the county of your residence to request the statement or non-assessment and to be added to the assessment roll for the subsequent tax year.

Please see FAQ’s for additional information.

vehicles and waivers What county do I get my waiver from?